What is Acai Berry ?
Acai Berry is one of the healthiest berries. This antioxidant rich used for healing immune stimulating, energy boosting fruit. Acai berries are a grape like fruit native to the rainforests of South America. They are harvested from Acai palm trees. The taste of Acai berries has been described as a blend of chocolate and berries, with a slight metallic after taste.
Acai berries have been called a super food, with benefits ranging from improved skin appearance to weight loss
Acai Berry Benefits
Weight Loss :
- It not only stimulates weight loss but also helps people maintain a healthy weight by reducing the negative impact of high fat diets.
- Results in a lower level of fasting insulin and glucose levels
- The high fibre content of Acai berries can also reduce appetite.
- Stop hunger pain associated with overeating and weight gain.
Delay Premature Aging :
- Regular consumption of Acai berry juice helps to reduce the damaging effects of free radicals, tooth decay, hair loss, macular degeneration, and cataract formation.
- Acai berries slow down the aging process due to their high levels of antioxidants.
- Cellular oxidative damage and various types of inflammation can also be reduced with the frequent use of Acai berries.
- Increase HDL ("good") cholesterol and decreases LDL ("bad") cholesterol.
- Studies have reported a significantly lower cardiovascular disease risk and all cause mortality with high consumption of fibre.
- It promotes a slower progression of diseases in high risk individuals.
- Help reduce cholesterol and blood sugar levels in people with excess weight.
- Activate detoxifying enzymes
- Act as antioxidants
- Have anti inflammatory effects
- Prevent cancer cell invasion
- Induce cancer cell death